Saturday, October 25, 2008


Our outing to Thanksgiving point in Lehi, Utah. There was so much to see and the kids had a blast. Kaylee found some play dinosaurs.








Kaylee didn't want Jessica to keep her from wandering, she is really bad that way.




My brother Steve is holding Kaylee up to one of the dinosaurs. She wasn't even scared.





Thanksgiving Point Museum of Ancient Life. This was at the begining it is James Christensen's Halloween movie sets. The kids love this movie and they thought it was so cool to see the size of the characters and the cool little houses. The also loved the dinosaurs.

5 comments:

Chantel said...

Kaylee's hair looks like it's getting lighter.

Anonymous said...

That place is so fun! :) you look GREAT!!!

Melinda McBride said...

I love the pictures! It's good to see you all are doing great!!!

Jason & Claire said...

Kaylee is getting so big! You look beautiful. This made me miss you guys. I'm glad you had fun there- you made me want to go.

Melinda McBride said...

Howdy Fegel fam this is Ryan McBride. I just got hired by SLCPD and I start in January, Dan give me a call so we can hang bro. You guys look great, talk to ya soon