Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yes, I am older! This beautiful cake was designed by my friend Jen, It had the best chocolate covered strawberries on it. With strawberry filled whipped cream frosting and center. It does'nt get much better than this! Dan and Jen planned this little surprise party for me. But Dan gave it away a few hours before. Only because he didn't know how to explain shopping for a lot of hot dogs and hamburgers to me!


Jess, Olivia and Leesie enjoyed the park!
The kids couldn't wait for cake!


Relaxing, good food, friends, fun!


Here are the barbeque experts, hard at work!








Here are the women, chatting and passing the baby around!







Me and Kaylee, the wind was a little much, but we had fun anyway!






Jess, Me and Zack while I opened some awesome presents! It was a great birthday, and I spent it with great friends and family. (Thanks Jen for all your work your a wonderful friend!!)






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you updated a lot! :) That was way fun! I am glad you had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Anonymous said...

HA HA Nice spit up shot on me!!! We won't say what she threw down my shirt that I had to get later that night!! ")

Jason & Claire said...

Yay! You blogged a LOT! Happy Birthday. I am going to have to go and catch up on you now. I'm glad you are back.

Chantel said...

Happy Birthday. Looks like you had a blast.

Brenda said...

Looks like a fun birthday! That cake looks yummy!

Melinda McBride said...

Let me guess, you're 25. You look like you are....

Happy Birthday!!! And thanks for sending me your link! It's awesome!

Auntie K said...

Happy Birthday Trudy! Looks FUN!
Can't wait till you move here!!!