Monday, February 25, 2008

I am updating my blog! Finally!!

Well I got my blog started but have not had time to update it. Last week me and the kids went up to Utah to visit with Dan. I also took my Utah real estate law class and the test. Now I have my Utah real estate licence. Just before we left to go up me and the kids met Jenn and a few of her kids at the park, it was a beautiful day. I put Kaylee in the swing and she loved it.Of course so did DJ.




On Thursday (Valentine's Day) the kids got a little surprise but Zack got off the school before I broke out the camera. While up in Utah we spent a day at the mall, and the kids rode the merry-go-round. And we have some cute pictures of Kaylee taking a bath at Grandma Price's house.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such Cutie!! It is so nice we for sure gotta go to the park this week!! :)

Chantel said...

You finally updated it. Good job. Hee, Hee. I have a picture of Jacyn in my mom's sink in a bowl too, how funny. Cute pictures.

Jason & Claire said...

Yay- a new entry. I love that picture in the sink. Congratulations on your Utah license, although it is just one more step closer to you being an official Utahan and not a Nevadan. :(

Brenda said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I love reading blogs, so it's always a nice surprise to find new ones. :) I found yours through Chantel's blog.

Auntie K said...

These pics are so cute!
Its fun to see your family!